- Why Choose Calendar Club for your Shopping Centre?
Because, we are:
- Totally focused on calendars, 365 days of the year
- A destination store, driving footfall and enriching any shopping centre's overall retail offering at Christmas
- The professionals and market leaders in specialist calendar retailing, stocking a range of up to 1,000 titles in store and 3,000 online
- Over 16 years of trade as a specialist calendar retailer in the UK
- The largest seasonal retailer in the world, trading from around 1,000 sites
- How quickly can you react to an offer of real estate?
- We can react within hours and can assemble a shop configuration within 48 hours
- All Mall Units are assembled overnight
- As a temporary unit, will you be able to conform to the same standards as the permanent units in our centre?
- We pride ourselves on our outstanding store design and fixturing, with superb graphic window displays, which ensures that we can maintain the professional appearance of a permanent shop
- A first class health and safety policy
- We employ sharp point-of-sale graphics, calendar super-graphics, custom fixtures and constantly updated product displays
- Permanent looking shop configurations can be assembled in less than 48 hours!
- Why do you regard yourselves as a destination store?
- Shopping centre owners and managers tell us again and again that our stores attract customers into their centres
- We pride ourselves on having "the best selection of calendars in the known universe™"
- We do not restrict ourselves to having the top entertainment and football titles, but also have a wide selection of calendars catering for almost every taste, from dog and cat breeds to exotic travel destinations, literary subjects, artists, humorous and children's themes
- How can you react to regional sales fluctuations so quickly ?
- We monitor sales daily and replenish stores on a daily basis from our 12,000 square metre distribution centre in Exeter
- Our EPOS and chain-of-supply systems are 'state of the art'
- How are your stores managed ?
- Local operators run each of our shops; this accounts for their enthusiasm
- We provide training and guidance to our operators to guarantee that they can provide the best customer service
- We have a team of territory managers who visit the stores, to ensure that there are no problems and to keep up standards
A great addition to the retail offer, the new stand was received well and always good to work with the team.Bullring, Birmingham
Excellent customer service & communication with centre. A must for any retail mix.St Nicholas Shopping Centre, Sutton